I offer a range of workshops for students, as well as teachers. If you would like to host a workshop at your studio or anywhere else, please let me know. I also custom-design workshops and events for companies, sports teams, and groups.
Duration: 3 Hours
I developed this workshop after teaching my full day Flow State Runner workshop for many years. This half day version is targeted for yoga practitioners to explore an insightful bridge between yoga and running, and deepen a Yogi Runner’s experiences with each.
- Learn top efficiency practices to make running feel lighter and faster, while reducing the risk of injury.
- Learn mind training practices you can use to improve mental toughness during high intensity efforts and long runs.
- Learn key considerations for runners who want to do more with yoga and yogis who want to do more with running.
Mystical Moments Sound Meditation
Duration: 2.5 hours
Part workshop — part immersive meditation experience
Join me for this special session that dives into the world of sound, breath, visualization, and meditation.
- Experience the healing vibration of music in a Candlelight Sound meditation with live handpan and singing bowls
- Learn how to setup the ideal meditation position for your body
- Experience a vibrant Guided Visualization Practice
- Breathe through 2 special Pranayama Practices
Level: all levels welcome, no prior yoga or meditation experience required
Unlocking Arm Balances
Duration: 2 Hours
Learn how to safely and confidently progress into 5 key non-inversion arm balance poses. Experience what it’s like to fly in these beautiful poses!
- Bhakasana (Crow)
- Astavakrasana (8 Angle Pose)
- Eka Pada Koundinyasana II (One legged arm balance)
- Bhujapidasana (Shoulder Pressing Pose)
- Mayurasana (Peacock Pose)
In this workshop, we will use these five arm balances to explore the power and impact of gaze, balance points, alignment, breath and Bandhas. While these factors are much more important than strength to experience these poses, I will also cover strengthening work & progressions related to each pose.
Regularly attending yoga classes is very helpful in getting the most out of this workshop, but it is not required for the workshop that you are yet able to perform any of these poses.
Developing a Pranayama Practice that Works for YOU
Duration: 2 Hours
Anatomy for Yoga Teachers
Details coming soon!
Full Course Duration: 30 Hour Immersion
This is the course I teach at 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings.
Refresher Course: 8 Hours
Counts toward Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Hours